Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stashy Update

I was very curious to know how much stash I was hoarding. Two reasons for doing this - one to get an idea of how much I have pending. Second to see if I am allowed to buy more ;)


 Here are a few kits.



Below are a few patterns only



Threads and fabrics


A complete picture

I also kitted up my next project. It's going to be 'The Bookshelf' by LHN!!


Now I am all excited to see the end of seashells, which is not far off. Though there is no picture at this point, I have made good progress. Have just a few more rows of half-cross stitch and the back stitches left

That, my dear friends, is all from me today. Till next time.. Take care..Be happy..Keep Stitching.. Au Revoir!!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Oh my dear... I have TONS more stash than you. I don't think you need to worry. LOL I just bought the LK summer kit. Isn't it cute?