Thursday, January 5, 2017

Finishing 2016 with a finish!!

Here's wishing everybody a very happy, crafty, fulfilling 2017!!


Yesss.. finally seashells is finished. I literally stitched my way into the new year. I was putting in the last few stitches in seashells when the clock struck 00:00 on 1st January 2017!! Isn't that a grand way to finish a year and start a new one


Isn't she a beauty. I started this in December 2011 and finished in December 2016. It has taken me exactly 5 years to finish this - phew!! V was beginning to ask me if I would manage to finish this by the time she reached college :)

So now I am totally excited to start working on my next project. It's going be a pattern from LHN - The Bookshelf.


I have kitted it up and all set to start. I also have accumulated quite a few strands of beads from all the travel this year. Hoping that 2017 is going to be a year dedicated to fulfill all my crafty dreams

Signing off with this today friends. Wishing you all a brilliant year again.

Take care.. Be Happy.. Keep crafting.. Au Revoir

2 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Great finish...I've always liked that design despite never stitching it. :)

Meari said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on finishing Seashells. I remember when you started it. :)